Thursday, June 18, 2009

M is for Maisey

The last couple days I've been thinking about how grateful I am to have this beautiful girl and to be able to watch her every growing move, thanks to my husband who makes this possible. Being a mom is well worth it, here's why.
I LOVE.....
1. How we get to take afternoon naps together and my arm goes numb 2. When she gets excited, and the feeling of her little legs kicking me
3. Having pretend conversations
4. Taking baths together

5. Watching her stretch after a good feeding
6. Listening to the little noises she makes
7. Squeezing a smile out of her
8. Having a drool spot on my shoulder
9. Night feedings when the world is quiet, and it's just me and her
10. Watching her sleep
Goodnight!

6 comments:

  1. Janey she is so adorable!!! You guys make pretty babies! I'm jealous about your little trip back east! Blake and I want to go to DC since thats where he served the mish. Hope you guys are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, it makes me want to have a child. I'm glad you guys got a blog, it will be fun to keep in touch this way until the next barbecue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw she is so precious! One day she WILL have cousins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janey that was a really cute post! Maisey is a doll if we weren't family I would say that she and our baby boy to fall in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man janey she has is so big I can't believe how much she has grown since I saw her last! We need to get together soon i lost my phone so i know longer have your number text me asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled into your blog... Congrats... you daughter is beautiful...she should be a little model...lol...too cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete