Monday, July 6, 2009

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving

Today my husband turned a whopping Thirty! Are you wondering if you heard me right? That's right, THIRTY... 30. I couldn't sleep last night when I thought about another 30 years down the road. I may as well be preordering him a walking stick, dentures and heck throw in some depends while your at it..While thirty may sound old his heart is very young. I just wanted to wish him a Happy Happy Birthday! So I decided I would sing him a song.
Happy Happy birthday honey dear!
Happy days will come to you all year!
If I had a wish that wish would be
A Happy Happy birthday to you from me.

4 comments:

  1. hey mybeautyblog.blogspot.com...check it or wreck it.
    happy birthday jason!
    janey, your baby is so cute and all the stuff you listed on the last post makes me want to cry! you are the cutest mom--and it's really weird to see you as a mom. ha!
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jason! Have fun on your trip this week...that's so exciting! I look forward to some good pictures!
    Mal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you! Your blog is so cute! Happy Birthday to your husband, I loved what you wrote about him!
    E-mail me your e-mail address and I will .
    send you a invite to my blog at samscott10@hotmail.com Oh and I need Cole and his cute wife's address too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i'm glad you started blogging for reals :) do you still blog stalk me? i'm going to start blog stalking you, in either case.
    ps. you make beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete