Thursday, November 4, 2010

Project: Kitchen Table

Once we moved into our new place our kitchen had extra space that I didn't know what to do with, I wanted a small table so we could put our other table in the dining room. This way we didn't have to carry all the food from the kitchen to the dining room. So I went searching on Craigslist and found this beauty for only $40.00. It was pretty ugly, but I saw potential. The chairs were a greenish color and they had wood seats and the table top desperately needed some work. I didn't take any before pictures because I wasn't going to blog about it. Here his the final outcome!


Tabletop I love the mixed look in the wood.
My chair cushion. I had some extra fabric lying around that I had bought over 2 years ago that I had dreamed of making kitchen curtains out of.

Finished Chair


Ta Da the finished kitchen table. I am overall really happy with how it turned out!




2 comments:

  1. love the table!!! and that fabric is amazing, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you getting all crafty! I've always wanted to reupholster a chair. Was it hard?

    ReplyDelete